Aug 12, 2009

Sleep sacks, coats and more!

I know it's been a long time since my last post. I actually haven't touched the sewing machine much in the past few weeks. I made matching coats for twin girls who turned 4. I asked if I could make something for them. Their Mom picked out the colors, and they turned out well! Unfortunately, I forgot to take pics of them, so I will have to ask their Mom for some. I will post them in the future!
The next week, I made a few sleep sacks, and shipped them off.






Then it was time to get ready for vacation. We took our family to the Oregon Coast for a week. We had a lot of fun- I underestimated how much work it is to leave home and set up somewhere else, but we made it! We walked some endless beaches, went sand railing, and had some R&R.
Now that we are back home, I am getting inspired to try a few new projects... after I finish some curtains for our bedroom. I love so many fabrics out there right now! I will keep you posted on the projects I accomplish... until then...

No comments: