Finally! When we moved into this house 4.5 yrs ago, I took along the curtains that I had made for some windows in that house. They worked somewhat in this living room, but were a little small. Since we've been renovating this house for the past 3 yrs, I never got around to changing them. I purchased this material back in August, and kept forgetting to pick up the lining for it. I made a special trip to go get it this week so I could make them. I cut them out yesterday, and started sewing today. I L.O.V.E. love them! I am still looking for a dark brown for a swag for the top. I thought I found the perfect match, but when I brought it home, it's totally off! I hope I can find something different.
The before and after pics are sure amazing. I can't believe how much it changed the room.