Dec 16, 2010

The winners are...

Janice Dykstra won a regular weight sleep sack of her choice,
Danielle who wrote "It's awesome to here your business is doing so well, congratulations!" won a tag blanket of her choice,
and Kim who wrote "I love your products, it's no wonder you've sold so many already" won a fabric scrap pack!
Ladies, you need to email me at twiceasniceboutique@live.com to claim your prize.  If I do not hear from you with in 48 hrs, a new winner will be picked instead.
Congrats!

A few people asked me where I find my fabric.  I find them at my local Joanns store, and I also buy online, mainly from etsy.com (look under "supplies" ).  I buy mainly Michael Miller fabric, and some Alexander Henry fabric.

Thank you everyone for entering!

1 comment:

Tania Grim said...

I left an award for you on my blog ;)