Aug 2, 2010

Wondering why I've been so absent?  This summer has been quite busy for sewing sleep sacks!  I'm still selling 4-5 a week, which is what I thought I would be selling in a month!  I havn't remembered to take too many pics... it gets a little boring when I use the same fabric right?
We finally got our summer weather beginning of July so I have been spending my time sewing in the evenings, and outside enjoying the weather, baking on the cloudy days, cleaning the house, and taking a few day trips here and there.  It's been a nice relaxing summer so far!  I have volunteered to teach sewing from Sept- Jan at one of our local schools for 11 and 12th graders, so I'm not sure how much I will be posting here soon.  It's just 2 days a week for 1 hr, and almost 2 hrs... details are not finalized yet, and I'm sure we will take some time adjusting to the new schedule.  Our oldest is going to Kindergarten, I will be adding teaching to the list, and still sewing/ selling, and somewhere in between the cooking and cleaning will still need to be done.
I am excited for the fall, but will enjoy the summer to it's fullest while it's still here.  We are going camping with some friends, have a family reunion to attend, a fair to check out, and a few more day trips to plan.
Anyway, there is your update!  See you in a few weeks!
Karen

No comments: