While I was on visiting my parents place last week, I went through her patterns, and came across a few I wanted to try.
Since cabbage patch dolls are the ones my kids play with the most, I started with this one.
I went through my fabric stash, and found some knits I could use to make them a few of the outfits. I didn't finish of the edges like it called for... I would have had to use a lot of bias tape... I started by zig zaging the edges, then realized knits don't fray, and opted for the rolled up look - it's less time consuming too!
They love them.
The one with the pink ice cream is a smaller, baby version of the doll, so they don't fit her too well.
Barbie got a new dress too. Out of some extra fabric from a shirred dress.