Dec 15, 2009

Work and fabric

Last week was quite busy with many Sleep Sacks that had to be made and shipped.
One gal ordered 2 new matching ones for her twin girls out of the Pink Jacks print, and of course, I forgot to take a pic of them! I strongly dislike it when I do that!

Here are a few sleep Sacks that I remembered to take pics of. The first is in the Zen Flower print. The customer bought it as a gift for some one else. I heart this print.







This Sleep Sack is in the itty bitty 0-6 months size. It is for Karen S who won my first give away. She is expecting her 3rd in January. She doesn't know the gender of the baby, so I lined it with green flannel to make it more gender neutral.






I heart this print also. I really like the bright bold colors~ just look around my house, color is used EVERYWHERE! I also really like the design of the print.




My new fabric came in Yesterday! I am so excited, but it also means making 3 more Sleep Sacks by tomorrow for waiting customers! I hope to post new listings on Etsy for the new prints this afternoon/evening some time. Maybe when 1.5 of the Sleep Sacks are done.
Well, Like I said, it's busy around here, so I will check out now. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Karen S's little SS!! It's lined with just the perfect colour! Good job Kar, I think she'll love it:)
Jen